View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012   #6
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock: In Season Version 1.0

I might have some issue with spelling Fluker correctly at times only imagine on the sidelines & opposing fields...could he come in & beat Newton day one out of his RT position? Wider base, longer wingspan but not as quick, mobile.

Floyd does not strike me as a 3-4 NFL nose tackle. Really like his physical style of play & understand you fitting him in here early just think he is a better fit @ DT in a 4-3.

Travis Long is a little under-rated. I could see this being real good fit & value here for Texans, talk about depth @ OLB. Would assume Barwin is gone via free agency.

Kenny Stills is a bit like Keshawn don't you think? Like the player, good value just think Texans would go after a big physical specimen to develop this late.

Love Borland. We discussed him at great lengths. Would endorse this selection.

Millard is interesting. Guess you choose to avoid upgrading blocking TE with blocking FB & put Casey out in the flats, I get that.

OG in the 5th I get that, value, needed depth all good.

Texans have Bullock coming off IR, although Quinn is a stud.

Ray Armstrong, yeah I would take a shot on him in the 7th why not how many 7th rd. draft picks have actually worked out for the Texans anyway? His intelligence is main concern not if he has the football skills, control the mind & Texans could have a steal in this kid, would like to see him succeed.

Overall Good Draft, a little different approach but I could live with it

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote