View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012   #81
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: (Alan Burge column) Tate a happy Texan; Ryan Mathews "scared" he'd be a Texan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
If I were Tate, I'd think I would be happier as the starting RB for the Chargers. That team would be 6-2 right now if that were the case.

If I were Tate.

If I were Ryan, I'd still be happy being the starter in SD than being the back up in Houston.
If I were Tate, I'd be more worried about me getting healthy for a better deal from another team. With his health this season, I doubt the "San Diego Not so Super Chargers" would be any better off than they are now although I might, maybe, possibly concede one more game in the win column.