View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012   #2
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock: In Season Version 1.0

It does not terrify me. lol
First JJ was cut during his contract IIRC and we get nothing for him but the 5th is good for Briesel. Funny I mock Ray Ray once but got blasted. I think Jones is too good to not be invited back at reasonable $ and who wouuld not want to punt for a Super Bowl team? We just spent a 5th for a kicker. Also I am good with Newton. Not sure if Harris returns or maybe Gardner replaces him. I could see a draft pick for OT but not first two rounds. 3 Amigos NT Hicks trumps your guy! lol