View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012   #15
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 202592 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: OK, I've been patient...where's the "Lets Predict" thread?

They've got a seriously good running game. Their offense can be explosive and they have shown the ability to score. They've only been held under 20 points twice and they won one of those games in OT. Their offense gets more yards per play than ours does.

OTOH, they've given up over 30 points in 4 of their games... all losses. They are the worst team against the run and they're not a whole lot better against the pass.

The last time I felt this comfortable heading into a game, it was the Packers game.

So.

That worries me.

I dropped Tate from one of my fantasy teams and added Forsett. I think Forsett is in for a big day. Arian might be sitting by half-time and already have almost 200 yards.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote