View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012   #243
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 75384 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Super Mario not so super so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I'm mad... I'm mad at his stupid comments. I'm mad that he raped this organization for $54 mill (which he realized all of it)...

BTW, I will be one of those "idiots" booing him Sunday based on his dumbass, non-hearted comments? NOT to mention he cost this franchise $54 million over his first 6 years, which ironically he fought through "numerous injuries", which Buffalo fan is finally seeing!

AND for the record, before you go around "labeling" people as "idijots" maybe you're the idjit in not understanding that many of us supported the pick over both Reggie Bush and "6" aka "Radio" and supported the pick fully knowing that Marilou Williams was benched at NCState for, well,,,, "lack of effort...

Enough.... Marion errrrrr, Marilou Williams will have a big effort this Sunday... You know why??? I'll say it, because he has an external force to be motivated. Certainly not because of an internal force that Buffalo Bill Bruce Smith had or more contemparily a JJ Watt has...

Marion Williams: a) doesn't love football. b) has no burning desire c) unlike great champions and/or players doesn't hate to lose (think Michael Jordan)...

MR TEx..... You've completely missed on this one!

Come on Bill, i would say you're way off on this one...Geez you act like all of that 54 million came out of your pockets...

This thread is nothing more than a bunch folks crying and whining over things that ultimately shouldn't even bother you. he's over in buffalo & their team is stinking it up.......like most here and everywhere else knew they would & we're here doing our thing.....like many here knew we would.

Yeah he sure did "steal" 54 million dollars from this team.....the same team that offered it to him.....the same team that kept him around even when, according to you, it was soooo apparent to the franchise that he needed "external" forces to be motivated....the same team he led in sacks all but 1 year he was here...the same team that let Frank Bush & Richard Smith call defensive plays for him...yeah he got over big time on the texans..

if that's your rationale for booing the guy, whatever...do it if it makes you feel better, But i can think of more than a few players who really stole money from this franchise & were/have been met with far less venom when they came back to reliant...Either way, it won't change my opinion of those booing, i still think you guys are idiots b/c at the end of the day he can say what he wants, Smith guessed right and we are & have been a better team without him.........HOWEVER WAY THAT CAME TO BE.

I remember a similar backlash against demeco on here when he said something regarding philly's fan base vs ours. you guys need to stop being so sensitive. you guys misconstrue anything these guys say that's not overly flattering about the city/texans as somehow being an indictment on the city itself.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote