Thread: Oiler Games
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012   #29
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Oiler Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanhead08 View Post
The coach in the pic is Joe Bugel and thats Mike Barber. The TE we traded to get Earl was Jimmie Giles.
Yeah, I know about Barber and Earl part but others can't recall as I was just started to learn English and didn't know the rule or anything about football. But somehow, I fond football the most exciting sports and hooked ever since. Thanks for info about Bugel and Giles. I remember Tyler Rose when he was still at UT and all the hype(rightfully so) he was getting from media.
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote