Thread: Oiler Games
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012   #28
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Oiler Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Another interesting Matuszak tidbit I remember is the following found on wiki as I read this thread...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Matuszak

When I was ten I got to get his autograph as the rest of my little league team did. I could not believe how big he was (I was ten, he was juiced). He was very gracious to all of us.
Interesting info thanks. Back in those days, many of players were juiced IMO. Somehow, you notice more of the Ex Raider players were juiced. Maybe bad boy image helped notice a little more.
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote