Thread: Oiler Games
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012   #26
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 156418 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Oiler Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
I had that jacket. It was Oilers blue with silver plastic (I assume that was plastic) sleeves and the round patch that looked like this ..

I wore that out and I remember my mom buying me the same jacket from Sears but a Bucs orange one. I rooted for the Bucs as a kid also because they had the same colors as La Porte HS. I think by that time Bud had fired Bum and I was really turned off of the Oilers.
I bet you were the only guy in the 50 states to own and early era Oiler jacket and a Buc creamsicle jacket back to back.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote