View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012   #15
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69514 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Mid-Season 2013 Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Very good comments. North Carolina has had some great talent in last few year & 3 Amigos have mocked some of them. Some like Yates have stepped up and Dwight Jones fell apart. It would have been interesting to see what Fedora could have accomplished with them.

Another player I can't get a feel on is Kevin Reddick. Loved him last season but even NFL Draft Scout says he is falling as he does not put out much effort if play does not go to his side.
Reddick is definitely an athletic kid and has the physical ability to play at the next level. And he definitely has the ability to make plays. In the NC State game he came up big when we needed the defense to.

However, it is true he can disappear on plays away from him which has been a disappointment this season. I want to say that these are things that can be fixed if he gets into the right environment in the NFL, but it is worrying that he does this the year before he goes into the draft and he should be playing his absolute hardest.

I like to think the real Reddick is more like the one at the end of the NC State game, but if I was in charge of drafting I don't think I would look at Reddick at all before the 3rd round. Granted, my interest with the draft and reading mocks and all that just started last year for real, so take this all with a grain of salt.
NCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote