View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012   #14
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 139289 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL.com - Texans' Wade Phillips wants to play Packers again

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
Ummm...it's not like we've produced results in big games either. I think that this season's Falcons would be a tough game for us.
They wouldn't be a cakewalk, but they haven't beaten any big time teams either. If they go out and beat the Packers, okay, that might change my mind. KC, Denver, the Chargers, Panthers, 'Skins, Raiders, Eagles... hardly a tough schedule. We would probably be undefeated with that schedule too. It's hard to say that the Falcons are a tough game just yet.

Just saying, who would you rather take on? Packers or Falcons? For me, it'd be the Falcons. I'd take the Falcons over against NO in NO too.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote