View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012   #241
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Super Mario not so super so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
Lol, you say you're not mad anymore....but then you type out this long post that's laden with nothing but feelings and obvious ill will toward the guy.........still.

How is whether or not the texans wanted him back not the main focus? Especially in context of what he said & when the majority of the idiots booing the guy in the stadium this sunday will be booing him b/c they feel like he sold us out to take more money. They damn sure couldn't boo the guy for anything else .........not without looking like hypocrites anyway.

Also, what does anything that happened here with him have to do with how Buffalo fans feel about him now?

You're also a fool if you don't think that Rick Smith & Bob didn't want him back. .
I'm mad... I'm mad at his stupid comments. I'm mad that he raped this organization for $54 mill (which he realized all of it)...

BTW, I will be one of those "idiots" booing him Sunday based on his dumbass, non-hearted comments? NOT to mention he cost this franchise $54 million over his first 6 years, which ironically he fought through "numerous injuries", which Buffalo fan is finally seeing!

AND for the record, before you go around "labeling" people as "idijots" maybe you're the idjit in not understanding that many of us supported the pick over both Reggie Bush and "6" aka "Radio" and supported the pick fully knowing that Marilou Williams was benched at NCState for, well,,,, "lack of effort...

Enough.... Marion errrrrr, Marilou Williams will have a big effort this Sunday... You know why??? I'll say it, because he has an external force to be motivated. Certainly not because of an internal force that Buffalo Bill Bruce Smith had or more contemparily a JJ Watt has...

Marion Williams: a) doesn't love football. b) has no burning desire c) unlike great champions and/or players doesn't hate to lose (think Michael Jordan)...

MR TEx..... You've completely missed on this one!