View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012   #14
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Mid-Season 2013 Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCTexan View Post
I think a lot of that rep comes from the work under Butch Davis. Whether or not you think he knew of what was going on here with the academic scandals, he should have if he didn't. So I think it was part of his style/philosophy that led to slack guys. I think with the change over to Larry Fedora a lot of that will disappear. He seems to have got his stuff together and the teams (we have tended to play much better in the second half after adjustments / whatever he does in the locker room).

I think that he has a good motor. Not at the JJ Watt level (but I'm not sure anyone is at that level), but I think he puts in more than Quiton Coples, who disappointed last year.
Very good comments. North Carolina has had some great talent in last few year & 3 Amigos have mocked some of them. Some like Yates have stepped up and Dwight Jones fell apart. It would have been interesting to see what Fedora could have accomplished with them.

Another player I can't get a feel on is Kevin Reddick. Loved him last season but even NFL Draft Scout says he is falling as he does not put out much effort if play does not go to his side.