Thread: Oiler Games
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012   #19
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 398918 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Oiler Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Do you know how to rip a copy of it and upload it to a share? I could put it up on the Tube if you can do that.
I don't know how. But, I will find that DVD in my collection and contact you to learn how to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Awesome DB and so crazy that you mentioned that because that is my all time favorite Oilers game. That's the one I was looking for when I found the Seattle OT game. I looked all over Youtube and it's not there.
Cool, man! Hopefully you will get to see it soon.

It even has all the commercials, which are funny to see 30+ years later.