View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012   #32
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 9 Buffalo Bills @ Houston Texans Diacussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I think so too. However, I think he'd be a little more limited compared to Barwin and Reed. Barwin and Reed actually do cover man to man routes. Mario was limited to just dropping into a zone coverage. That's what I remember anyway. Somebody might correct me if I'm wrong.

Wade did some interesting scheming against the Ravens. I hope he continues that mad scientist type crap because it got Mercilus on the field with the others. I'd be trying to get Whitney on the field as much as possible if he contributes as much as he did against the Ravens
Wade used Marcus Ware as a pure edge rusher in Dallas. I think Mario would have been the same...sans a drop back or two like Ware did. I think they only did that when they went to some gangbusters rush and he covered the flats (for the most part). I think Mario would have played better here too...but glad we saved the cash for other players.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote