Thread: Oiler Games
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012   #14
Hookem Horns
The Bill Payer

Rep Power: 52985 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Oiler Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I've got a DVD from Ebay of the Oilers / Cowboys 1979 Thanksgiving game. Earl ran for 195 yards, 2 TDs, and the Oilers won 30-24.

I think I gave Herv a copy many years ago. I need to find it and make you a copy, too, Vinny and Hookem.
Awesome DB and so crazy that you mentioned that because that is my all time favorite Oilers game. That's the one I was looking for when I found the Seattle OT game. I looked all over Youtube and it's not there.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote