Thread: Oiler Games
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012   #16
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Oiler Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
oh yeah, his trade to KC brought us Nose Tackle Curley Culp. If I remember correctly we made the trade at mid-season and we were either winless or had one win. I think Sid Gillman was the HC and Bum was the DC at the time. We finished the season .500 or so. Curley Culp put Bum's defense over the top and Bum Phillips took over for Sid the next year.
Thanks for info Vinny. That's how we ending up getting Culp! He is one of my Fav player on D side along with Dr Doom.
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote