Thread: Oiler Games
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012   #12
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 153429 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Oiler Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMURAITEXAN View Post
Wow, that is before my time. Of course, I was born already long ago but was still in Japan. Did not know John Matuszak was an Oiler.
oh yeah, his trade to KC brought us Nose Tackle Curley Culp. If I remember correctly we made the trade at mid-season and we were either winless or had one win. I think Sid Gillman was the HC and Bum was the DC at the time. We finished the season .500 or so. Curley Culp put Bum's defense over the top and Bum Phillips took over for Sid the next year.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote