View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012   #35
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32827 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 10/28 late games

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
You know, just after I posted this I realized i should have expanded to include other parts of the body. I got caught up with Madden's old "an elbow equals two feet" thing.

The bottom line is a finger or hand in bounds, like a toe or a foot, isn't enough to establish you in bounds. But a finger, hand, toe, or foot OUT of bounds is enough to render you out of bounds. So in this case, it wasn't really a close call. He had fingers out of bounds so he was out of bounds.
Yup, I knew you probably meant that and knew but I just wanted to state the rule.