View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012   #14
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44649 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bills Q&A with Tim Graham of the Buffalo News

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
I think there's been a perception problem about the run D based on a couple of isolated instances (Chris Johnson's game against us for one). The longest run against us this season has was 19 yards which is best in the league.

Overall, it's 4th in the league at 83 YPG, but even on a yards per carry basis it's top 10 at 3.9.

I'm not saying it's a stone wall, but it's not as porous as some folks seem to believe it is either.
Remind me how many rushing TDs the Texans D has given up this year...

hint...it is the same number of TD passes Vince Young has this year...
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote