View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012   #13
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39211 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Mid-Season 2013 Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Thanks for recognizing my foggy thinking. I had Sylvester mocked just ahead of Alabama's Nose Jesse Williams then Beerlover told me about ND's Nicks. Your guy seems to have a rep for not playing 100% but when I've watched him he does pretty well. What do you think about Sylvester's motor?
I think a lot of that rep comes from the work under Butch Davis. Whether or not you think he knew of what was going on here with the academic scandals, he should have if he didn't. So I think it was part of his style/philosophy that led to slack guys. I think with the change over to Larry Fedora a lot of that will disappear. He seems to have got his stuff together and the teams (we have tended to play much better in the second half after adjustments / whatever he does in the locker room).

I think that he has a good motor. Not at the JJ Watt level (but I'm not sure anyone is at that level), but I think he puts in more than Quiton Coples, who disappointed last year.
NCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote