View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012   #12
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Mid-Season 2013 Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCTexan View Post
Do you mean Sylvester Williams?

He has some quickness for sure for a man of his size, but the issue I've had some of this year is that our D-Line as a whole seems to have trouble getting pressure at times. He does well at the run stop and does make plays. He definitely has streaks of brilliance where he seems like he's getting penetrations, or plugging the run for a short/no gain. But then a few plays later the QB has way to much time in the pocket leading to coverage breakdowns.

Granted, I haven't rewatched any of the games this year in an evaluative way. It's all been as a fan, and mostly live so I don't have a great view of what's going on.
Thanks for recognizing my foggy thinking. I had Sylvester mocked just ahead of Alabama's Nose Jesse Williams then Beerlover told me about ND's Nicks. Your guy seems to have a rep for not playing 100% but when I've watched him he does pretty well. What do you think about Sylvester's motor?