View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012   #35
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 90531 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Three all time NFL favorite athletes...

1. Earl Campbell
2. Deacon Jones
3. Howie Long

1. Earl was drafted right when I got to the age of really getting into football. I will never forget him as a player or person. My wife worked for TriStar several years ago and I had the priviledge of meeting him more than once. He's one of the best, most grounded athletes I've ever met. By far my favorite

2. I played DE throughout my football days, so how can you not love the cat that invented the "sack". Plus, like me, he didn't have "the size" that your typical DE had/has.

3. I began closely watching Howie during HS. I followed him a close as one could back in the 80's because I wanted to play like him. My heart could, but my body couldn't. lol

Reggie White was another favorite of mine. Like Howie, the dude played the game the right way imo