View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012   #7
LondonTex
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3606 LondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bills Q&A with Tim Graham of the Buffalo News

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Are the bolded little nuggets bothering anyone else besides me?
Not overly concerned, no.

Quote:
Their running game is listed higher than ours and our rush defense hasn't been top notch so far.
They may be ranked 1 place above us on rushing offense but lets not forget they have the most generous defense on giving up rushing yards. I'm fancying our RBs to put up some pretty decent yardage.

Quote:
And then there's that special teams elephant in the room.....
Most of their final practice before the bye was spent on special teams, trying new things with young players. Kubes said they are starting from scratch on terms of ST - mixing things up, using starters etc.... They know it's a huge problem and and I reckon they'll be working on it a heck of a lot...I'm assuming they have some ideas on how to improve and ya never know - we may see a more productive ST this week.

Was ST this bad last season?