View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012   #396
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Suggestions please!

AJ
OD
Decker

Need two out of the three. AJ has bombed this year, but, blind loyalty sways me, same with OD. BUT, Decker has more TDs than both, and is becoming one of Peyton's fav targets. I feel safe with OD, but, ya just never know when AJs gonna have his breakout game. Schaub is my QB. My gut feeling tells me Kubes will run the ball a lot against the Bills, so just not sure if AJ or OD will get that many points. HELP!! Weeden is my backup QB, but, he's sittin the bench against the bears.
Are TE and WR interchangeable in your league? This is tough. I think I would go AJ and Decker though. AJ has played well the last few weeks and I think he'll have a big game.

I need some suggestions of my own if anyone can help.

I need to choose 1 out of these 3.

Eric Decker
Larry Fitzgerald
Malcolm Floyd

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote