View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012   #10
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 71412 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Mid-Season 2013 Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
What do you think about your Nose Louis Nicks 3?
Do you mean Sylvester Williams?

He has some quickness for sure for a man of his size, but the issue I've had some of this year is that our D-Line as a whole seems to have trouble getting pressure at times. He does well at the run stop and does make plays. He definitely has streaks of brilliance where he seems like he's getting penetrations, or plugging the run for a short/no gain. But then a few plays later the QB has way to much time in the pocket leading to coverage breakdowns.

Granted, I haven't rewatched any of the games this year in an evaluative way. It's all been as a fan, and mostly live so I don't have a great view of what's going on.
NCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote