View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012   #395
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 200878 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Suggestions please!

AJ
OD
Decker

Need two out of the three. AJ has bombed this year, but, blind loyalty sways me, same with OD. BUT, Decker has more TDs than both, and is becoming one of Peyton's fav targets. I feel safe with OD, but, ya just never know when AJs gonna have his breakout game. Schaub is my QB. My gut feeling tells me Kubes will run the ball a lot against the Bills, so just not sure if AJ or OD will get that many points. HELP!! Weeden is my backup QB, but, he's sittin the bench against the bears.
I think you've got to go Decker at this point. And OD is leading the Texans in TD receptions and is getting almost as many yards/game as AJ. So I'd go with those two: Decker and OD.

But I'd be hoping for AJ to have a breakout game, anyway.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote