Thread: lost and found
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012   #6
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: lost and found

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
That is simply not true. Done it a million times.
I've seen it done also, with no problems. I hauled a case of bud light back and forth to several games last year, until it was all gone, and noone complained about it being flat. But, I don't think it was ever left at room temp for very long. BUT, in this instance, the beer has been in my frig since the Ravens game. It was still pretty cold when I got home. I forgot to post this until now though.

I have no idea who the owner of the bag is, but, if he wants to dump the beer it's his to dump. If it's good fine, if not, he can hit up Ryan for the freebie's!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote