Thread: Ben Tate
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012   #39
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 212038 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Well, hell. We all know the potential of Tate, but he's in his 3rd year now and we've gotten one good year so far out of him.

I know I want him on the field, because him and Foster are the NFL's best one-two punch. But we just haven't seen much of him this year, and what we've seen wasn't a lot.
I'm with you Thorn. Tate has been "nicked" or flat out hurt more than he's played in the three years he's been here. When he's been 100% he's been good. But how often has that been. First the toe thing now this hammy.... And Doc's told us how finicky hammy's can be. This hammy thing could drag on all year. Best to sit him for a week or two more and try to let it heal up properly. I'd like to have him back to 100% for late in the season.

....oh and isn't it interesting that the "salad-eating guy" is the durable one compared to the steak-eating guy...?
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote