View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012   #85
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Should I accept this trade" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I'm 7-1 in a standard scoring league with no PPR. Got an offer of:

Mike Wallace and Owen Daniels for Fred Jackson and Marques Colston.

I have FJax ans Colston on my squad

QB: Aaron Rodgers, Ponder
RB: Willis McGahee, Adrian Peterson, Fred Jackson, Daryl Richardson
WR: AJ Green, Malcom Floyd, Reggie Wayne, Marques Colston
TE: Dennis Pitta, Dreesen (Fred David went on IR)
K: Matt Bryant
DST: Packers, Broncos

Right now I'm just rotating Floyd, Colston and Floyd into my flex spot. My TEs are weak, and Wallace isn't much of a dropoff from Colston. I'm not sold on Fjax, and I don't really need him aside from AP's bye week. I can get by with Richardson in his spot though. What do you guys think?
I wouldn't do that Dutch, it's basically trading Fjax for a mediocre TE and I think you take a step backwards from Colston to Wallace. RB's get hurt all the time, I would rather have the depth.