View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012   #27
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 115757 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Three all time NFL favorite athletes...

If I'm going three, I'll put it like this.

1. Tom Brady - Best QB ever to play the game if you ask me. The 2nd coming of Joe Montana, and slightly better in my opinion. My favorite player to watch as an adult.

2. Joe Montana - 2nd best ever to play the game. He was my childhood hero growing up and I loved watching him flat out win even when he went to the Chiefs.

3. Brett Favre - The guy is just exciting and always made GB relevant. Loved watching that guy play all those years.

HOnerable Mention that couldn't make my list

Ray Lewis - Best leader I've ever seen in any sport. Best defensive player I've ever seen that not only could dominate individually, but could make his teammates around him elevate their game to higher levels. The year they won the SB, I've never seen a more dominant defensive player on a team ever.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote