View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012   #24
Lucky

Rep Power: 120321 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Three all time NFL favorite athletes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
2. Joe Montana
Meet him at a BMC Software function when the Super Bowl was in Houston. Very laid back and a lot smaller than I thought he would be. Probably weighs about 175-180.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray View Post
!. Eric Dickerson
Meet him at the Galleria just before he was drafted. Told him I hoped he went to the Oilers, but he wanted no part of them.

Earl is the one I would like to meet. Just to shake his hand and tell him how much I enjoyed watching him play and my appreciation for what he did for Houston. He will always be my idol.