Thread: Ben Tate
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012   #32
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 243454 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate

I also think that Kubiak could have been more subtle. I never heard those words for Mario, who if anyone deserved them, it was him.

From today:

Quote:
Running back Ben Tate, who’s nursing a sore hamstring, didn’t even attend practice Wednesday, so it appears likely that Justin Forsett will be Arian Foster’s backup when the Texans return to the field against the Bills Sunday.

“It’s day-to-day with Ben,” head coach Gary Kubiak said. “But we kept him inside today to do his rehab. If I had to guess he’ll be there (Thursday), which is our big work day, I’d say no.”
link
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote