View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012   #231
paycheck71
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 53113 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Williams blames Texans for allowing him to leave for Bills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Lou View Post
I commented on this in another in another thread.

I would love to know what the Texans offer to MW was. Mario signed a huge deal in Buffalo, it appears he went strictly for money, it wasn't for the winning program they have there.

The Texans were never going to give him that kind of money nor should they. Hell he probably wasn't even worth the money the Texans offered him, if they did.
He insinuated several times over the summer that the Texans didn't make an offer. I can see that given the cap situation they were in. There was no way they could afford him even for half what the Bills paid him and still sign Foster, Brown, and Schaub.
paycheck71 is online now   Reply With Quote