View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012   #35
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184414 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mario Williams Will Destroy The Texans!

Mario states that the Texans essentially booted him out the door. I wonder if this happened after he let it be known that he wanted another huge payday from them, notwithstanding his history of injuries and questionable effort. That he leaves out.

Mario Williams still has issues with the way he left the Texans

Quote:
"I didn't want to enter free agency in the first place, but it was a one-way door given to me by the GM to leave Houston, " Williams told FOX 26 Sports. "I want the fans there to know entering free agency was not my decision."

Texans general manager Rick Smith declined comment for this story.

"I'm definitely excited about coming back to the place where it all began," Williams said. "I have the opportunity to play against the team that originally drafted me.

"The way things ended, I definitely feel like it was kind of a rough and all-of-the-sudden goodbye. There's some things that I'm definitely uneasy about, the final decision making that happened there. It was just the way it was handled.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote