View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012   #23
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 9 Buffalo Bills @ Houston Texans Diacussion

Mario looking for sympathy votes.

Link to full story HERE.

Quote:
As Mario Williams prepares to face his former team for the first time Sunday, the highly-paid Buffalo Bills defensive end is maintaining he didn't want to leave the Houston Texans in the first place.

"I didn't want to enter free agency in the first place, but it was a one-way door given to me by the GM to leave Houston," Williams told KRIV-TV in Houston. "I want the fans there to know entering free agency was not my decision."
You guys who didn't like Jacoby getting boo'd, I think it will be 10 times worse when Mario gets onto the field this Sunday.