View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012   #219
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 261571 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Super Mario not so super so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Why in the world does Rick Smith get thanked for that? Rick Smith wanted him back. Rick Smith doesn't deserve any credit for not resigning one of the worst deals in NFL history.
I don't know about that...

Mario Williams says Texans forced him into free agency
Quote:
"I didn't want to enter free agency in the first place, but it was a one-way door given to me by the GM to leave Houston, " Williams told FOX 26 Sports. "I want the fans there to know entering free agency was not my decision."

Texans general manager Rick Smith declined comment for this story.
"The way things ended, I definitely feel like it was kind of a rough and all-of-the-sudden goodbye. There's some things that I'm definitely uneasy about, the final decision making that happened there. It was just the way it was handled.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote