Join Date: May 2004
NFL Mid-Season 2013 Mock Draft
1) Jacksonville 1-6 Johnathan Hankins, DT 6030 320 Ohio State
safe, solid prospect who addresses interior DL need. considered by many as the #1 overall talent worth the money.
2) Kansas City 1-6 Matt Barkley, QB 6020 230 USC
Good fit & must upgrade position. Barkley could assimilate the playbook quickly from fellow Trojan alum Cassel putting him on fast track to start.
3) Carolina 1-6 Jarvis Jones, DE/OLB 6020 242
dominating defensive pass rusher with elite measureable.
4) San Diego 3-4 Star Lotulelei, DT 6030 320 Utah
Big nose in typical Charger mold, figure Turner is gone.
5) Cleveland 2-6 Sam Montgomery, DE/DT 6050 260 LSU
Solid starting DL with athletic ability to contribute early.
6) St. Louis 3-5 Luke Joeckel, OT 6060 320 Texas A&M
Top LT prospect in draft to protect Bradford blind side.
7) Buffalo 3-4 Geno Smith, QB 6030 220 West Virginia
We will see this Sunday, remember Fitz killing Texans as back-up years ago but what have you done lately?
8) Cincinnati 3-4 Barkevious Mingo, DE/OLB 6040 240 LSU
dynamic edge pass rusher upgrade to defense.
9) NY Jets 3-5 Keenan Allen, WR 6030 210 California
Dynamic WR to help which ever QB direction the little tuna goes.
10) New Orleans 2-5 Manti T'eo, 6020 255 Notre Dame
quick turnaround for worst defense in league (for variety of reasons) read & react playmaker.
11) Tennessee 3-5 Jake Matthews, 6050 305 Texas A&M
Potential to give Munchack/Matthews best OL in entire NFL which should really benifit injured Jake Locker & RB Chris Johnson.
12) St. Louis (via Washington 3-5) Chance Warmack, OG 6020 322 Alabama
helping Bradford in same vein to protect their franchise QB.
13) Oakland 3-4 Dee Milliner, CB 6010 198 Alabama
best CB in class, polished with speed ready to start.
14) Tampa Bay 3-4 Taylor Lewan, OT 6070 310 Michigan
Bucs seem on the rebound when defensive stars return OL line help for Freeman a must.
15) Dallas 3-4 Bjoern Werner, DE/OLB 6040 256 Florida State
reaction to missing on Watt, will lean on Werner to fill similar role. would have selected RB but with injury to Lattimore have no 1st rd. grades for position
16) Philadelphia 3-4 Damontre Moore, DE/OLB 6040 250 Texas A&M
Eagles are going through defensive changes, would give them personal to switch to 3-4 scheme.
17) Detroit 3-4 Jonathan Banks, CB 6010 185 Mississippi State
Great fit for Jim Schwartz defensive minded head coach. nice pairing down the road with Bentley/Houston.
18) Arizona 4-4 Eric Fischer, OT 6070 305 Central Michigan
pass protection needs upgrading, great potential prospect for LT
19) Seattle 4-4 Cordarrelle Patterson, WR/KR 6030 205 Tennessee
plus retuner & deep threat for Russell Wilson who likes to throw the deep ball
20) Indianapolis 4-3 John Jenkins, DT 6030 358 Georgia
run plugger solidifies interior defense, option to change defensive schemes
21) Miami 4-3 Justin Hunter, WR 6040 200 Tennessee
replacement for departed Marshall to help promising rookie QB Tannehill
22) Minnesota 5-3 Jesse Williams, DT 6030 320 Alabama
physical run defender to stop the bleeding inside
23) Baltimore 5-2 Eric Reed, FS 6020 215 LSU
next Ed Reed will gain valuable experience & mentoring from best who has played position
24) Pittsburgh 4-3 Sheldon Richardson, DE/DT 6030 295
3-4 end with motor skill set to bring some wattage in physical mold of Steelers
25) Green Bay 5-3 Barrett Jones, C 6040 305 Alabama
upgrade position play with Rodgers to end of career
26) Denver 4-3 Robert Woods, WR 6010 190 USC
smart, experienced, advanced receiver to add to Manning Fleet
27) New England 5-3 Xavier Rhodes, CB 6010 217 Florida State
big corner-back to enforce the boundaries will push for starting role
28) Chicago 6-1 Dallas Thomas, OT 6050 310 Tennessee
Cutler loves to throw the ball but not while he's being hit, also improves run blocking on left side
29) San Francisco 6-2 Jonathan Cooper, OG 6030 310 North Carolina
Harbaugh loves smash mouth football, Cooper is the missing piece of his OL puzzle to ground & pound
30) Houston 6-1 Tyler Eifert, TE 6050 252 Notre Dame
plus value adding top TE prospect in this draft. PLUG & PLAY starter @ depth rich position helping pass pro while evolving passing routes.
31) New Jersey Giants 6-2 Alex Okafor, DE 6050 265 Texas
BPA who fits Giant mold of great pass rushing 4-3 ends allowing Umenyiora chance in free agency.
32) Atlanta 7-0 T.J. McDonald, FS 6020 205 USC
could use upgrade in secondary, next best safety after Reid.
* used John McClain Power Rankings week 9 for draft selection order
2012 Draft was Mercilus