View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012   #48
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146271 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Would Phillips leave after a Super Bowl?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike77015 View Post
What everyone has failed to point out is the relationship Wade has with Bum. They are very close, and I think that wade knows he is very limited on the amount of time remaining to spend with his dad. He has it made here, and gets to spend time with his dad. He will stay!
They were just as close when Wade accepted an interview in Florida last off season.