View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012   #14
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AstroTurf rolled out at Reliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Nice nonsensical response.

I'll trust or value more the way the players' knees feel over your impression of what the field looks like. I know I can feel the difference based on what I run on.

I never made any mention of what the field looks like or how it performs vs grass. I simply said what was astroturf and in the other member's skin was nothing like field turf today. My response about the floor I worked on was just as nonsensical as your first reply to my post was.
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote