View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012   #42
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Would Phillips leave after a Super Bowl?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
No, it's not "only football". I root for groups I can be proud of. I can't be proud of people I don't like.

It's about branding. It's about conducting your organization in a proper, respectable, orderly, classy fashion.

Rex Ryan is the antithesis of "Houston Texans", and the antithesis of all the reasons I love this football team.
Because Rex Ryan loves to talk? Sure, we all got tired of his act a few years ago but how much of that is his fault and how much of it is ESPN showcasing it because he's in New York. Fact is, he can coach defense. If it ever came to the point that he's looking for a job and the Texans have an opening because Wade left, then hell yes you take a look. I don't care so much about his attitude. It never seemed to be a problem in Baltimore.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote