View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012   #2
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I love the Texans but it looks looks like these mods are shutting me down

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Whatever happens, it has always been nice to talk Texans football with all of you.

Enjoy the season, I think we will go far.

I don't think the mods are going to ban me, but who knows.
Some of them aren't shy!

I'm no mod but I'd put you on timeout if I could just to help give you time to get over Lucky not responding to your PM. Honestly... quit acting like a drama queen and get back to talking football.