View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012   #81
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Should I accept this trade" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
Im seeking 2 trades in a ppr:

I give:

tom brady
brandon pettigrew

I get:

Philip rivers
brandon marshall
jimmy graham

2nd trade is

I give:

Fred jackson
Greg jennings

I get:

Calvin johnson

Points in both trades add up pretty close. 2nd owner is desperate for rb's and I have a boatload of them. Im desperate for wr. If either of these go thru they'll probably get vetoed but i'd like some opinions...
I personally don't care for Fjax anymore this year, so I would take the 2nd trade if I were you. The first, well it's hard for me to give up Brady. Might depend on who your backup QB is, because Rivers is bad this year. Marshall and Graham are great though, so if you really need a WR and TE, it's probably worth it. If you can get CJ though, I would imagine you don't need Marshall.
Dutchrudder is offline   Reply With Quote