View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012   #19
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 202592 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans at the break: Midseason awards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Ok, well I guess if he posted this last week when that was current information, it might be right. But it's Tuesday of Week 9, so I go by those numbers. Even if you go by rush yards per game, he's third.
I'm not disagreeing. Whoever wrote this was going by last week's stats.

And if you look at this week's stats, Arian's third in yards per game BUT the two guys ahead of him and the two guys immediately behind him have all played 1 more game than he has. It doesn't make a difference. It's just the bye skewing things.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote