Thread: Ben Tate
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012   #19
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
If Tate isn't ready to go for an extended period, here's something to think about

Jets have waived Jonathan Grimes

http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/201...an_grimes.html
Kubiak would be legally insane to not pick Grimes back up.

I know a lot of you think the position would be log-jammed, but I don't care. If we lost Foster or Tate, we'd be screwed in terms of depth. I had Forsett and Grimes as basically the same guy in preseason, so it's not like we'd be trying to see if Grimes can hack it. He can. Now he's available. Go get him, and waive a guy like Alan Ball who will be available any day of the week on the street if needed...Grimes played special teams in the preseason, and he's more valuable than Ball if Tate's injury lingers.