View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012   #19
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3753 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Help local military-Million Fan Salute

[quote=Texans_Chick;2047772]657.

I put this up here as soon as I saw the press release. So I'm guessing we got a headstart.

I must confess I love the Salute to the Military game every year. What is Kubiak's record for the Salute to Service/Military game? Just wondering.

They have vets/wounded warrior folks attend practice all throughout the week. It's very inspirational for the players.[/QUOTE]

As for the WW T_C mentioned, our tailgate is hosting 30 of them Sunday, so if any of you are in the orange lot, let me know and if you want to come by to give your thanks, or whatever, PM me and I will let you know where we are located..
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote