View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012   #37
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans version of the WCO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
It's not personal. I think 76Texan is a valued member (regardless of his feeling for me). I think we've given him a lot of slack in regards to posting numerous large pics in order to illustrate his points. Which other members have enjoyed.

I really think his post(s) on the WCO belong on a blog. Much like dalemurphy has utilized. Then provide a link to the blog, pointing to the specific Texans information in a thread here. But starting a thread where the Texans aren't even mentioned until the 8th post, and complaining that it is strictly about the Texans seems odd. Not to mention, the links provided were far from current.

Finally, there's nothing wrong with posting a thread in the NFL forum. It's not the black sheep of the board. Furthermore, the thread is more likely to stay on the front page of this forum than if it resided in the Texans forum.

No one bats 1.000 in making decisions here. We take our best guess based on what we've seen that works and doesn't work. Not everyone will agree with what we do 100% of the time. But, we're trying to do the best we can for everyone.
Now if only you have responded to my PM like this, I wouldn't have no qualm.

But you never did!