View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012   #36
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans version of the WCO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Individual mods don't live on the forum 24/7. There are many times where some of us might not log on for several days. Which explains why Vinny set up the mod squad, so at least one mod could be available at any given time. And even then, there are times when we, like, sleep and stuff.

If you did not get a quick answer to your PM, it might be because the particular mod had not logged in to see it. I doubt it was anything personal.
Trust me, I understand!

And it's good to hear another voice on the matter; I am really appreciative of your input.

Like I said, and many of you know that I'm not one to jump to a conclusion.
I gave the matter plenty of time; I always try to resolve matters out of public.

It's not that bad really, if only people communicate.

Lucky was there like I said;

I would understand if he wasn't, but he was and he never responded.

With much respect to you, DB.