View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012   #32
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans version of the WCO

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Simmer down. Lucky is correct. This is general NFL material. Don't get hurt over where a thread goes.
OK, so I have taken sometimes to chill down.

There was really nothing that has changed.

I understood that my starting the thread with a general reference is more conducive to the NFL forum.

On that part, he has the right as a mod to move the thread.

And that was why I had PMed Lucky to ask him whether he would move the thread back to the Texans forum, as I was about to make the transition to the Texans WCO.

He never answered my PM.

I could have easily started another thread in the main forum with an article that is directly related to the Texans WCO or my own study.

I did not want to make anything personal.

What would you do when the "authority" doesn't respond to your concern?

This is where I suggested that Lucky should resign as a Mod.

I had some comments that are more harsh, but I will refrain from it.

The main points here are:

- Having a clear definition; and there was - no complaint there.
- Responding to a request for a change of venue - never came.

That is abusive of power; in the USA, we don't stand for that!