View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012   #7
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 183543 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AstroTurf rolled out at Reliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
This is a new and improved AstroTurf.

The one thing I really hate about this stuff is the way it looks on tv. Its all shiny.
With this temporary synthetic turf application being different that other NFL stadium permanent applications, don't fool yourselves.......SEAMS are going to be a very real potential problem. When the velcro process is used to lay down a permanent application, it must be put down "perfectly" one time only. When the velcro process is used to lay down temporary application, it must be put down "perfectly" every time. In other words, it requires ongoing work crew perfection. My confidence in a one-time only scenario?.......slightly guarded but very high. My confidence in a 50 plus scenario?........I wouldn't take it to Las Vegas.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote