View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012   #31
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41207 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 10/28 late games

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
Tough game. Romo sucked at first but hung in there and brought them back. I'm more peeved at Garrett. Just outsmarts himself.
Dallas is an undisciplined team. How any Cowboy fan could be okay with their performance on Sunday is crazy. They dominated the Giants in every statistical category except turnovers. I am not a Cowboy fan but the thing that is so frustrating with Dallas is that their talent level is insane. They could easily be one of the top teams in the NFC if they just wouldn't beat themselves so often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Kinda strange there was only two late games, no?
This just crossed my mind, but maybe it had something to do with Denver & Arizona/SF having primetime games. West Coast teams are usually the teams to get the 3:00 PM games, and they were either on the road (SD, Sea) or had a late night game (SF, Ari, Den). The only exception of course being the Oak/KC game that was at 3:00.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote